Academic pricing without .edu?
by Hydra101 / Wednesday, 16 April 2014 / Published in
I am the director of academic institute HyperWerk of Basel, Switzerland, and I would like to buy your plug-in for educational purposes. Swiss Universities have no .edu domains, so can we not apply for academic pricing?
One Response to “Academic pricing without .edu?”
Leave a Reply
- Layers Magazine has just posted a review of our...
- If you haven’t checked out FormTrends yet...
- Website Softpedia has reviewed our new JPG Degr...
- We have added a new Quic-Pic Tutorial showing h...
- Lester Banks has posted a review of our JPG Deg...
- Bruce Bicknell - Photoshop User Magazine on Hydra HDRI Pro
- Hydra101 on Academic pricing without .edu?
- Anonymous on GREAT SITE!
- Anonymous on I did a concept Car in AutoCad but since you can not import it into the feedback I am unable to show it to you here but I sent it to your email for you to look at!
- Anonymous on thank you!