Hydra JPG Degrader Photoshop Plugin is now for sale!
We are excited to announce that our 2nd Photoshop Plugin called Hydra JPG Degrader is now available for sale.
Hydra JPG Degrader is a photoshop plugin that adds JPG compression, noise and chromatic aberration to an image. This plugin helps dramatically speed up the process of compositing a CG rendering into an existing jpg background. Typically CG renderings look too sharp and clean compared to a jpg background, you need to subtly degrade the CG rendering to match the look of the background you are compositing it into. Currently the only way to do this is to save off part of a layer with strong jpg compression and then reimport that layer and mask off the areas outside of the CG rendering layer. This is a tedious process and the best you can do is guess at what level of jpg compression you need to match the background. Hydra JPG Degrader lets you see the new layer composited on top of your other layers as you see in realtime the amount of compression you are adding to get a flawless transition. In addition to jpg compression this plugin also lets you add noise and chromatic aberration, which is the subtle hue shifting that can occur when you are taking a photograph.
We have a demo available for both Mac and PC. Try it out, let us know what you think.
We will have a Quic-Pic tutorial and also a video tutorial available next week to show how the plugin works.
- Layers Magazine has just posted a review of our...
- If you haven’t checked out FormTrends yet...
- Website Softpedia has reviewed our new JPG Degr...
- We have added a new Quic-Pic Tutorial showing h...
- Lester Banks has posted a review of our JPG Deg...
- Bruce Bicknell - Photoshop User Magazine on Hydra HDRI Pro
- Hydra101 on Academic pricing without .edu?
- Anonymous on GREAT SITE!
- Anonymous on I did a concept Car in AutoCad but since you can not import it into the feedback I am unable to show it to you here but I sent it to your email for you to look at!
- Anonymous on thank you!